Have you checked out the Great Indian Restaurant Festival on Dineout app? Not yet? Let me tell you a little about the Dineout app and share some amazing hacks to help you make the most out of the app.
Dineout is a table reservation app that allows you to make reservations for free at 6000+ restaurants in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Goa, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh and Jaipur. It also allows you to pay your restaurant bills and get cashback every time you do so.
This month, they have come up with tons of deals on the app that will help you save a lot of money. Deals start as low as Rs. 10.
Here are seven hacks to save money while you’re enjoying your favorite food.
1. Sign up on the Dineout app and get Rs. 500 in your Dineout wallet which you can use later for your orders.
2. The next best method is to refer your friends and family and get Rs. 200 per referral.
3. Get an extra 5% when you add money to your Dineout wallet.
4. Pay your bill through Dineout Pay and get 20% cashback upto Rs. 300.
5. Buy deals on the app and get 20% Dineout cashback. You can use this cashback to dine more.
6. When you use your HDFC Debit/Credit card to buy deals, you get additional 50% cashback — upto Rs. 75 per transaction and Rs. 150 throughout the month of February — on the booking fees.
7. Dineout is giving Gourmet Passport membership at half the price. Get flat 50% off on GP throughout GIRF.
I know you’re feeling a little overwhelmed with all these offers. Let’s try and understand this whole business of discounts and cashbacks through an example.
Suppose you are planning to take your girlfriend/boyfriend out on a date and you have chosen the best place serving amazing food. You have also chosen the finest wine there is and everything is looks perfect. But then you suddenly realize that all good things come with a hefty price tag.
Worry not, because the #MonthOfMore on the Dineout app has got you covered.
Just download the Dineout app, sign up and get Rs. 500 immediately in your wallet.
Now, refer a friend and get Rs. 200 more. Go on and add more money. Let’s assume, you have Rs. 2000 in the wallet, you get 5% more of that amount. So, now you have Rs. 2800 in your wallet (500+200+2100).
And now, even after spending Rs. 2000, you have earned Rs. 800 extra.
Next step – buy two 50% off total bill deals of, for instance, Rs. 50 and use your HDFC Debit/Credit card to pay for that to get 50% cashback upto Rs. 75 on the booking fee. Wait, there are more savings to come.
Next, you pay the total bill through Dineout Pay and you’ll get another 20% cashback of upto Rs. 300 on that.
So now if your bill is, let’s assume, Rs. 5000, you’ll just have to pay Rs. 1575 for that.
Here’s the math:
Total Bill: Rs. 5000
Price of the deal for 2 (50+50) Rs. 100
(-) 20% Dineout cashback Rs. 20
(-) 50% HDFC Cashback upto Rs. 75 Rs. 50
Your Rs. 100 deals cost you just Rs. 30!
After the 50% deal: Rs. 2500
(-) Pay 25% of your bill post the deal through earnings: Rs. 625
(-) 20% cashback upto Rs. 300 when you pay through Dineout Pay: Rs. 300
Bill to be paid: Rs. 1575
Now, that was a lot of math, wasn’t it? If you’ve made it this far on the post, go ahead, reward yourself with a treat. And don’t forget to download the Dineout app and savor great savings along with your favorite food.
I hope these tips were helpful. I’ll take your leave now and grab a deal on the Dineout app.